Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nanowrimo Checkin

Well, we're about 1/4th of the way in, and I'm about on target -- I need to write another 400 or so words tonight.

Instead I'm tying this... Hmm.

Yes, procrastination has popped up big time this year, like weeds. I don't have a very detailed plot outline (most of it is blank, with items like "awesomeness ensues" and "character building happens" and "a subplot update would be nice here").

I found the BEST way to procrastinate today. I don't mean best as in a great way to procrastinate (Hello Internet!). Rather, I mean I found a productive way to procrastinate. I started writing the first chapter of my _next_ book. Ha! Take that, Muse.

Anyway, I'm on track and wishing I had a much more comfortable writing setup here at home. This keyboard/mouse/chair are all wrong for me. Ick. And Ow.

Ok, now, back to the (word) grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment