Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nanowrimo 2010

Nanowrimo has been tough this year, but then I bet I say that every year. The story is coming in fits and starts and I'm doing what I can to get enough time to finish. I'm writing at work, early in the AM, through lunch, etc. because it's so hard for me to write at home in the evenings and on the weekends.

But what's making this year difficult is, I suspect, the fact that I'm finishing up the "trilogy" for my daughters. It's been harder than I expected to find the right ending. I had an idea in my head when I started this two years ago, but since then so many things have changed that the original ending seems flat. So I'm scrambling to do better.

Then, once this is over, I can relax and decide what to do about next November. I have a great idea, but I might also consider taking a year off.

You know, like in college. And we all know how well that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment