Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Plywood -> Step Stool

I wanted to get rid of some of the plywood scraps I have (see 4th of July) and when I came across Bob's (I Like to Make Stuff) plywood step stool, I figured it was a great project to try.





I had less than half a sheet, but I managed to make it work. It turned out to be way too heavy (1/2" plywood would have been lighter, I suppose), but I like it anyway.


I gave it a quick sanding and an even quicker coat of spray lacquer just to keep the rough edges down. I doubt it'll ever leave my shop/shed, but it's the perfect height for getting wood down from the shelf.





2 comments:

  1. That looks truly useful! Now I need to see if I can talk Dan into making one for me, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see Dan's version -- I'm sure it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete