- Keep up the running.
- Don't be a dick.
- Do the hard stuff, yes, it's harder, but doing it now will help you later.
- Try something new, you're too young to get stuck in a rut.
- Listen to David Gerulski.
- Don't let work, or having a job, define you.
- Eat healthier. You'll never be in better health.
- As you get older, your computer skills become much more important, wrenching cars less so, but don't abandon either. Also, learn some home improvement skills while you're at it.
- Your mom is awesome. But not infallible. Be nicer to your dad.
- 90% of your friends from High School are gone and forgotten by the time you're 20. This is ok.
- 80% of the friends you make after High School are gone and forgotten by the time you're 30.
- The remainder? PRICELESS
Friday, October 16, 2009
Note to self...
Note to my ninth grade self: