Monday, January 9, 2012

Out Damn Spot!

I've been really enjoying going for photo walks with one of my daughter's friend's dad. We've been concentrating on the bay here south of San Francisco. It's been even more fun lately because we've both been bringing our younger daughters and they've started to get interested in photography.

Unfortunately, I recently discovered that there's a spot showing up on all of my photos! Some little piece of lint or dust somehow got into my camera and I can't seem to clean it out. I'm going to have to pay someone to dig around in there and clean the sensor -- something I'm not really willing to risk.

Here's a photo that shows the spot:



And here it is online without the arrow/etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tterragpics/6657045395/in/photostream/

If you look carefully, you can find that spot on most of the photos I've taken recently.

Hope to get this fixed asap and get back out there soon.


2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are lovely. A lens spot is truly annoying. I didn't know it was possible to have that fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! :)

    If it's dust on the sensor or somewhere else inside (the mirror? etc.), then it can be cleaned. I'm just not willing to dig around in there myself... Fingers crossed they can fix it...

    ReplyDelete