Sunday, June 17, 2012


We've had this trim project on the list for about 3 years. It's incredibly simple: stain a 14 foot long piece of oak trim. Sheesh!

Well, FINALLY, today we bought some stain (the problem we had was trying to match the stain of the rest of the wood the trim will be near, but we finally gave up on aiming for perfection there) and applied the first coat:

Oh, and the corn is doing much better today. Lots more water and some fertilizer (thanks, Leigh!).

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your corn responded so well. I've been really trying to boost soil fertility this year. I've got an eye on my corn; I'm expecting it will need some extra nitrogen as well.