Saturday, February 27, 2010

Splash!

We got a quick but impressive drenching and I managed to snap this picture of my younger daughter doing some serious puddle jumping.



But that was yesterday. Today's weather made working in the yard possible, if muddy. I took a couple of before shots and then merged them into a panarama:



(Click to see a larger version)

From left to right:

Compost area, extra hay from chicken run, laziest pomegranate on the planet, stub for automatic sprinklers/waterer, shovel, existing 32sqft garden box armored against squirrels and birds, lime "tree", artichoke, garbage can used to store a big bag of DE, more junk.

We're looking to redo that whole area starting this weekend. We did some work today, but I think we'll get much more done tomorrow (if I didn't just jinx us...) and so maybe I'll post some "during" photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment